- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs, (9 full graham crackers)
- 3 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 3 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- Mix crumbs, the 3 tbsp. sugar and butter; press scant 1/3 cup crumb mixture onto bottom of each of 4 mini (4-1/2-inch) springform pans. Bake at 300°F (150°C) for 7 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour 1/4 of the batter (about 1 cup) into each of 4 bowls. If desired, add one of the Stir-In Ideas to each bowl of batter, mixing Ideas as desired. Pour over crusts. Place pans on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 300°F (150°C) for 40 to 45 minutes or until centers are almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rims of pans to loosen cakes; cool before removing rims of pans. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
For each 1/4 portion of batter, stir in one of the following:
- Apple Pie Mini Cheesecake - Stir in 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon; pour over crust. Bake as directed. Top cheesecake with combined 1/2 cup warmed apple pie filling and 1/2 tsp. brown sugar.
- New York Mini Cheesecake - Stir in 1/4 cup Sour Cream and 1 tbsp. flour.
- Chocolate Chunk Mini Cheesecake - Stir in 1/4 cup Milk Chocolate Chunks.
- Citrus Mini Cheesecake - Stir in 1 tsp. lemon, orange or lime juice; 1 tsp. flour and 1/4 tsp. grated lemon, orange or lime peel.
- S'mores Mini Cheesecake - Stir in 3 tbsp. Milk Chocolate Chunks; pour over crust. Top with 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows and 1 tbsp. broken graham crackers.
- Cookies And Cream Mini Cheesecake - Stir in 1/4 cup chopped cookies, such as Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies or Chips Ahoy! Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- Chocolate Royale Mini Cheesecake - Stir in 2 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted.
- Peanut Butter Mini Cheesecake - Stir in 2 tbsp. peanut butter and 1 tbsp. milk.
- Mocha Mini Cheesecake - Mix 1 tsp. instant coffee granules with 2 tsp. hot water. Stir into batter along with 2 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted.