- Salmon, 44 oz
- Kraft Mayo Light Mayonnaise (Mayo), 4 tbsp
- Paprika, 1 tbsp
- Garlic powder, 1.5 tbsp
- Pepper, black 0.5 tbsp
- French Fried Onions, 20 tbsp
- Place salmon on a large enough baking tray to lay all the salmon.
- Add the mayo and spread on top of salmon.
- Sprinkle the Paprika, Garlic Powder, Fried Onions and Pepper evenly on top of the salmon.
- Place in the middle rack of the oven baking it at a temperature of 375 degrees and cook for about 15 minutes. Depending on how thick or thin your piece of salmon is will determine the time.