- 8 oz. Package Crescent Rolls
- 1 Pound Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Envelope Taco seasoning Mix
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Green Onions
- 1 16 oz. Can Refried Beans
- 1/4-1/3 cup Sliced Ripe Olives
- 1 Cup Sour cream
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Egg
- Press out one 8 oz. package of crescent rolls onto the bottom of an ungreased 9x13-inch pan. Go up 1/2 inch on the sides and press all seams together. Set aside.
- Brown 1 pound of lean ground beef & drain. Add 1 envelope taco seasoning mix, 1/4 cup chopped green onions (tops & bottoms), & 1 16oz. can of refried beans. Spread this mixture in dough lined pan. Sprinkle 1/4-1/3 cup sliced ripe olives on top of meat mixture.
- Mix together 1 cup sour cream, 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, and one egg. Pour on top of beef mixture.
- Bake at 375° F for 30 minutes.
- Serve with salsa as a garnish.