We found this recipe while Tamisha was pregnant since it contains many of the things pregnant women are supposed to have. Plus it tastes good and you can have as much or as little as you want at a time. Great reheated.
- 8 oz. Rigatoni, uncooked
- 1 15 oz. can great northern beans
- 1 14 ½ oz can stewed tomatoes
- 1 10 oz pkg. Frozen thawed spinach, thawed & drained
- ½ lb. kielbasa sliced (We use reduced fat turkey kielbasa)
- 5 tablespoons tomato paste
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 1 ½ teaspoons Italian seasoning
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package. Drain.
- In a bowl, combine the pasta, beans, tomatoes, spinach, kielbasa, tomato paste, broth & seasoning.
- Transfer to a 2 qt. Baking dish sprayed with Pam.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered, @ 375 F for 15-20 minutes or until heated through.