Everyone that's had it so far loves it.
Taste of Home Cookbook
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place flour and eggs in separate shallow bowls. Dip chicken in flour, then in eggs.
- Place in a greased 13" x 9" x 2" baking dish.
- Combine the Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs and butter
- Sprinkle over chicken
- Loosely cover baking dish with foil
- Bake at 375° for 20 minutes
- Uncover and bake 5-10 minutes longer or until top is browned
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Spoon over the chicken.
- Return to the oven for 3-5 minutes or until tomato mixture is heated through.