- 3 to 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts trimmed and cubed
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small mixing bowl or dredging pan combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, basil, oregano, and salt.
- Working one at a time, or in small batches, dip chicken pieces in butter to coat, then transfer to bread crumb mixture to coat. Place on a large baking sheet, with spaces between nuggets for even cooking. You will probably need 2 baking sheets for this much chicken.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes until cooked through. You can always test one of the largest nuggets by cutting it in half to make sure it isn't pink
Calories: 333kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 96mg | Sodium: 870mg | Potassium: 369mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 11.8% | Vitamin C: 1.1% | Calcium: 17.7% | Iron: 15.1%