Land O Lakes
- 1 1/2 cups crushed chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1/4 cup Land O Lakes® Butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup Land O Lakes® Butter, softened
- 3 (1-ounce) squares semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted, cooled
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 3/4 cup refrigerated egg substitute
- Land O Lakes® Heavy Whipping Cream, sweetened, whipped
- Stir together all crust ingredients. Press onto bottom and up sides of 9-inch pie pan. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Combine sugar and 3/4 cup butter in bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until well mixed. Add chocolate and peppermint flavoring; continue beating until well mixed. Add egg substitute; continue beating, scraping bowl often, until light and fluffy.
- Spoon into prepared crust. Refrigerate at least 3 hours until set. Garnish with sweetened whipped cream, if desired. Store refrigerated.