Land O Lakes
- 1 cup Butter
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large Eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 (12-ounce) package mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, sugar, eggs and vanilla in bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Add flour, baking soda and salt; beat at low speed until well mixed. Stir in cranberries and chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown.