- 1 Cup Diced Ham
- 4 Slices White Bread
- Soft Butter
- 2 Cups Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 3 Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cups Milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
The day before serving
- Butter bread on both sides & cut into 1” cubes.
- Place in bottom of 1 1/2 quart casserole or baking dish.
- Add diced ham
- Sprinkle cheese over the bread.
- Beat eggs & then add & beat together the milk, salt, & dry mustard.
- Pour over bread & cheese & refrigerate overnight.
- Remove cover and bake at 350° F for 45 minutes (or 1 hour & 15 minutes if directly from the refrigerator).