Giada De Laurentiis
1 hr 5 min
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped garlic and herb-marinated sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced, optional
- 2 eggs, at room temperature, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese (we used fat free)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt (originally 1 1/2 teapoons)
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound ground turkey, preferably dark meat
- Place an oven rack in the center of the oven. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray a 9 by 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together the bread crumbs, parsley, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, if using, eggs, milk, feta, salt, and pepper.
- Add the turkey and gently stir to combine, being careful not to overwork the meat.
- Carefully pack the meat mixture into the prepared pan and bake until the internal temperature registers 165 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer, about 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a cutting board and slice. Put on a serving platter and serve.
Per Serving: Calories: 329; Fat: 17g (Saturated Fat: 6.5g); Protein: 29g; Carbohydrates: 14g; Sugar: 4g; Fiber 0g; Cholesterol: 213mg; Sodium: 1,257mg