- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/4 lb)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Hot cooked couscous
- In a small bowl, mix paprika, salt, cumin, all-spice and cinnamon. Coat both sides of chicken with spice mixture.
- In 10" skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Cook chicken in oil 15-20 minutes turning once, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170 degrees)
- Serve chicken with papaya and couscous.