- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter, softened
- 1 cup mashed cooked pumpkin, *
- 1 large Egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated orange zest
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or lightly grease; set aside.
- Combine sugar and butter in bowl; beat at medium speed until creamy. Add pumpkin, egg and vanilla; continue beating until well mixed.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in bowl. Add flour mixture to sugar mixture; beat at low speed until well mixed. Stir in cranberries, walnuts and orange zest.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets. Bake 11-13 minutes or until golden brown around edges. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet; remove to cooling rack. Cool completely.
- Combine powdered sugar and enough orange juice in bowl for desired drizzling consistency. Drizzle glaze over cookies.
- Calories 100
- Cholesterol 10mg
- Carbohydrates 16g
- Protein 1g
- Fat 3.5g
- Sodium 85mg
- Dietary Fiber 1g