Combination from Delish & All Recipes
- 20 Nutter Butters
- 6 tbsp. melted butter
- 22 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, divided
- 3 8-oz. blocks cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 c. creamy peanut butter, divided
- 1/4 c. sour cream
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 8 oz semisweet or bittersweet chocolate
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350º and double-wrap an 8” springform pan with aluminum foil.
- Make crust: In a food processor, pulse Nutter Butters until blended. Add melted butter and pulse until combined, then press mixture into pan until firmly packed.
- Top with a layer of 16 Reese’s cups (they will be tight).
- Make cheesecake: In a large bowl using a hand mixer or in the bowl of stand mixer using the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy. Beat in eggs, 3/4 cup peanut butter, sour cream, and vanilla.
- Pour cheesecake filling over Reese’s layer.
- Bake in a water bath until only slightly jiggly in the center, 1 hour.
- Let cool in oven with door open 1 hour more, then remove from water bath and refrigerate until firm, at least 5 hours and up to overnight.
- Coarsely chop chocolate for ganache and place into a medium bowl.
- Bring cream just to a boil over medium-high heat. Pour over chocolate. Let stand for 10 minutes. Stir with a whisk until smooth and shiny to break up any pieces and emulsify cream and chocolate. Pour over cake, starting in the center.
Microwave remaining 1/4 cup peanut butter until melted and drizzle over cheesecake
- Halve remaining Reese’s Cups and arrange in a ring around the edge of the cheesecake.