- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Land O Lakes® Butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 Land O Lakes® Eggs
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine sugar and butter in bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Add sour cream, eggs, lemon zest and lemon extract; continue beating until well mixed. Add flour, baking powder and salt; beat at low speed, scraping bowl often, until well mixed.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto greased cookie sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Combine powdered sugar and enough lemon juice for desired glazing consistency in bowl. Frost cooled cookies with glaze.