Beef, cheese, and pastry. What more could you want?
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 pkg taco seasoning mix
- 1.5 cups cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2 8 oz refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375
- Brown ground beef and drain grease.
- Stir in taco seasoning, water and cheese.
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate. Arrange the triangles on a baking stone so that the short ends overlap and form a 5 inch diameter circle in the center with long points facing out.
- Scoop meat mixture evenly onto the dough at center of the ring.
- Bring points in and over and tuck underneath the inside.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.