- 1 pound of chicken breasts
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 can of kidney beans
- 1 bag of frozen corn (I add as much as I want so I usually use 1/2 the bag)
- 2 cans of diced tomatoes with chiles (may do the chiles separate so we can use milder ones)
- 1/2 a can of tomato paste
- 1 32 oz. can of chicken broth
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- Place the chicken breasts at the bottom of the crock pot. Add all of the ingredients.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4.
- Take the chicken out and shred it. Put the shredded chicken back in and cook for another 5-10 minutes.
- I usually serve it with some taco cheese sprinkled on top and a dollop of sour cream.